Labour Solutions Australia is the country's leading labour hire and recruitment provider. Our tailored approach incorporates blue collar recruitment and labour hire, professional recruitment, and healthcare recruitment. We're dedicated to supplying you with suitable workers that meet your needs. Not just someone that ticks a box. But a person who has the right aptitude and attitude to work to the highest standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly focused and dedicated team in a long-established Australian business in Brisbane North who is looking for a plastic die setter to their their night shift crew on full time basis. You will be an important part of our team as this role offers you the chance of seeing your hard work and process expertise utilised throughout the manufacturing process.
As an Injection moulding die setter, you will be involved in all aspects of the injection moulding process, playing an important role relating to continuation of production with continuous improvement initiatives within an automated manufacturing facility.
Skills and Experience:
- An experienced Die Setter in injection moulding.
- Setting up machines used to manufacture plastic
- Products associated with the gardening, plastic and plumbing industry
- Will be aligning and bolting machines
- Using forge presses and drop hammers.
- The ability to influence outcomes and build a team culture
- A "can do" and "hands on" proactive attitude
- Have a current forklift licence
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead the Safety-First activities and drive risk mitigation
- Have previous Production/Assembly experience (desirable)
- Proactively identify hazards to maintain our perfect record in safety in all aspects of the business
- Assist in the safe continuous running of the shift and deliver the plastics production schedule
- Perform intermediate machine and equipment trouble shooting (training provided)
- Identify bottlenecks and work through solutions for smooth process flow
- Organising completed production parts for warehousing.
- Ensure quality of all finished goods.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a progressive & successful Watering, Plumbing & Irrigation Company.
If you have the skills and experience to be outstanding in this position, please apply now!.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please provide your resume and a cover letter or call Jotin Chand on 1300 268 986