LSA Health have exciting opportunities for Personal Care workers in Disability and Aged care, across gold coast, Tweed and northern rivers areas.
We are looking for candidates with the confidence and ability to work autonomously and travel to client's homes in and around the local community OR shifts in SIL houses working within a team. Enhance the lives of other through providing services that help with their daily living.
Positions are available on a casual basis with potential for permanent/part time for the right candidate/s, with a variety of hours being offered throughout the week.
- personal care and hygiene, domestic duties and medication assistance
- Repositioning and moving around the home, sometimes using mobility equipment
- everyday tasks such as meal preparation, shopping or even budgeting
- attending appointments and getting out and about in the local community
- managing and supporting their complex support needs
- complete documentation, case notes and follow care plans on each shift.
- Live in or very close to the areas in which the work is to be conducted
- Have the ability to work flexible hours
- Access to a reliable car and drivers licence
- Have a smart phone
- Cert III, IV or Diploma in Disability/aged care/individual support/Community services/Mental Health
- Working with Children - Blue card
- Yellow Card/NDIS work screening Check
- Police check
- Valid First aid/CPR certificate
- Covid Vaccination certificate
LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.