LSA Health is an agency provider to all areas of Health, we have opportunities to work in a variety of settings and opportunities to rotate through community, aged care and hospital environments.
Come and Join our Residential Services team. The Beauty of agency work is you can pick up shifts at times that suit you!!
Responsibilities as a PCA:
- To monitor residents whilst carrying out the activities and identify and report any changes in their health and wellbeing.
- Ensure all changes relevant to patient care are communicated to the nursing staff, prior to end of shift and documented appropriately in patients' notes, correctly carry out those aspects of the Care Plan that have been delegated and agreed within the Nursing team
- Communicate and work together with other teams within Provider Services, and other providers to ensure optimum patient centred care.
- Use equipment to manoeuvre patients as appropriate.
- To respect resident's dignity, wishes and beliefs, involving them in shared decision, Making and obtaining patient consent for specific activities.
- Certificate III in Aged Care or individual Support
- Experience within aged care or clinical hospital setting an advantage
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current Criminal History Check
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Availability to work a variety of shift
LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.
We connect people with opportunity