LSA Health have plenty of opportunities to work in a variety of settings rotating through community, aged care and hospital environments. Shifts include AM, PM and Night plus weekends. The Beauty of agency work is you can pick up shifts at times that suit you!!
We are looking for Personal Care Assistants who have experience in Aged care and Hospitals as well as Kitchen Hands and Cleaners.
As a PCA you will be required to:
- To monitor patients whilst carrying out the activities and identify and report any changes in the patient's health and wellbeing.
- Ensure all changes relevant to patient care are communicated to the nursing staff, prior to end of shift and documented appropriately in patients' notes, correctly carry out those aspects of the Care Plan that have been delegated and agreed within the Nursing team
- Communicate and work together with other teams within Provider Services, and other providers to ensure optimum patient centred care.
- Use equipment to manoeuvre patients as appropriate.
- To respect patient's dignity, wishes and beliefs, involving them in shared decision, Making and obtaining patient consent for specific activities.
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Health Services or individual Support is ideal.
- Experience within aged care or clinical hospital setting an advantage
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current Criminal History Check
- COVID Vaccination certificate
- Availability to work a variety of shifts
Please note: For Kitchen Hands and Cleaners requirements are current Police check and COVID vaccination certificate
LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.