Since launching in 2004 and now part of an International Recruitment group, Adcorp Holdings, Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) has created excitement in the industry with its remarkably fast growth while providing innovative solutions to its clients and adapting to their needs. Labour Solutions Australia has managed to break barriers and position itself as one of Australia's leading Labour Hire and Workforce Management Companies. We are a fun, exciting organisation full of opportunities to build your career.
As an Approved Employer under the Pacific Labour Mobility Scheme (PALM), LSA is proud of its record of Worker Welfare and Pastoral Care of our Pacific Island workers across our HOST client sites in Regional Australia. As such we are looking for another unique individual to join our PALM Team as an onsite Pastoral Care Coordinator with one of our valued clients in Regional Western Australia.
This role is NOT your typical 9 to 5 recruitment role with a good portion of your work hours devoted to looking after our people "after hours" throughout the week and on weekends which will allow you to structure your workdays accordingly.
What we can Offer You
- A Rewarding career with one of Australia's most diversified Staffing Solutions provider
- No two days will be the same with plenty of variety in your workday
- Flexibility to work from Home & onsite
- Inclusive "fun" culture within an International company
- Exposure to working with people from the Pacific Nations & Timor-Leste
- Great staff discounts such as gym membership etc
- A day off for your birthday
What you can Offer Us
- Experience in a Care worker, Worker Welfare, Account Management or similar role
- A cultural understanding or ability to rapidly gain knowledge of the Pacific Islands & Timor-Leste
- The passion to make a positive impact on the lives of our workers as they strive to make a better life for their families back home
- Must be "Resilient" and "Relentless"
- Be able to self manage and work autonomously
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills with experience in FastTrack 360 or a large candidate database is an advantage
If you think you have the drive and passion to succeed in this role please forward an updated copy of your resume to the provided link.