LSA Health are currently recruiting Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Student Nurses and Assistant in Nursing for many vacancies across all specialities including rehab, maternity, surgical, emergency, ICU and aged care facilities.
The currently opportunities give flexibility in working hours, rosters, locations, long or short-term contracts on a casual basis.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Nursing/Diploma, or equivalent
- AHPRA Registered Nurse registration
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Police check
- COVID and Flu Vac Certificate
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.
We connect people with opportunity