Labour Solutions Australia supplies independent meat inspection service in Australia.
These roles are based in Victoria and are ongoing permanent positions.
Opportunities for development and career progression are available for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities as an AAO
- Be a team player
- Act in accordance with the AAO Deed of Obligation
- Perform all official duties as an AAO in accordance with all legislative requirements.
- Perform all work in accordance with all safe working procedure and practices.
- Perform Post Mortem inspection on the retain rail and reporting.
Requirements of the role
- Certificate 3 in Meat Processing (Meat Safety) or
- Certificate 4 in Meat Processing (Meat Safety)
- Competent in knife sharpening and maintaining a sharp knife.
- Experience in working in a meat process environment.
- Be able to work within a team or individual environment with reporting protocols.
- Always act in a professional, ethical manner in performing AAO functions.
What we can offer
- Ongoing training and development
- Permanent role with a competitive salary
- Opportunities for career advancement
- A supportive team environment
If you have experience as an AAO or Vet, possess the right attitude, a commitment to learning and a good work ethic, we can teach you the rest.