Designing and manufacturing mobile screens required of a Trade Qualified Manual Machinist for a major manufacturing company based in Wacol. Lathe and manual machining involved (no CNC).
Benefits of the Role:
- $36.75 per hour plus overtime
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing Role
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and sourcing Specialist Company. As an ISO accredited organisation and with Labour Hire Licences in South Australia & Queensland, LSA provides compliant labour hire, staffing and other quality workforce solutions to a wide variety of organisations and industries across Australia.
Our client are leaders in the design and manufacture of mobile screening, washing, crushing and recycling equipment for the quarry, mining, extractive, materials handling and recycling industries.
In order to be considered applicants must meet the following Selection Criteria:
- Must have formal qualifications as a Fitter Machinist Australian trade indentured
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Possess the ability to assess and prioritise maintenance, repair and servicing needs
Must have the right to work in Australia and be able to prove it when requested. Please send through a detailed CV for immediate consideration