Our client runs a cutting-edge food processing plant located in the Brisbane Valley. Currently manufacturing high-quality beef products for Australia and export markets. Also specialising in providing quality products to quick service restaurants across Australia. Currently seeking an experienced electrician to to maintain and increase the performance of equipment and the plant.
- Located in Coominya, Queensland
- 4 week rotation roster
- Shifts available Monday to Sunday
- Consisting of day and night shifts
- 13 x 12 hour shifts
- $46.04 per hour plus 30% loading for night shift
- Payed lunch breaks
- Staff discounts
- Friendly and safe work environment
- A great opportunity to increase your skills and grow in a career
- Completing planned maintenance
- Looking into the defects of plant and equipment
- Discussing updates and improvements with machine operators and production supervisors
- Identify preventive maintenance needs throughout the site
- Adhere to safety, health, and environmental regulations to ensure compliance.
- Assist machine operators with technical support.
- Be a fully qualified and licensed Electrician
- Previous experience in electrical work
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Able to work on a rotating roster including shift work
- Reliable and productive
- A great work ethic and positive attitude