We are currently seeking physically fit and strong Labourers and Labourers with Forklift tickets for one of our national leading clients in Darwin. Our client is a national Removals company and these roles will be working within their Records Management department. The roles will be commencing on Tuesday 02/08/2022 for a 3 - 4 week project. The warehouse is located in Berrimah.
If you are reliable, hard working, and have the ability to work well with others, then this role will be for you! The work contains heavy lifting and relocation of storage products, so you must be physically fit.
Applicants with experience in Warehousing, Construction and physical roles encouraged to apply.
About the role:
- Relocation of objects within the warehouse/storage to other warehouse/storage
- Packing and unpacking of items
- Loading and unloading of trucks for relocation
- General labour intensive work
- Forklift duties (if applicable and ticketed)
- Roles are commencing on Tuesday 02/08/2022
- Full time hours; Monday - Friday
- Early morning starts; approx 0700/0800 hours
- 3 - 4 week project, possible extension
- $28.46 - $29.39 per hour + OT
To be successful in the role:
- A good level of physical fitness and strength
- A proven employment history of reliability and punctuality
- Your own reliable transport - preferred
- PPE requirements: Hi vis shirt, black pants or shorts and steel cap boots
- Covid 19 double vaccination as a minimum
- Driver's license and car is preferred but not essential
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire company that provides various labour hire and staffing requirements, to a large variety of organisations across Australia.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with an updated resume.