We are currently seeking motivated individuals for Labouring roles throughout the Sunshine Coast region.
Predominately, we are seeking Labourers, Storepersons and Forklift Operators for an immediate start on various projects within the commercial space. This work will be in differing locations of the Sunshine Coast.
Applicants with experience in physical Labouring roles are encouraged to apply, however we are also taking entry level applications who fit the following criteria:
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people (customers, co-workers and management)
- A good level of physical fitness and strength
- A proven employment history of reliability and punctuality
- Your own reliable transport
- White Card's and Forklift tickets are favourable
- Some roles may require Covid 19 vaccination (client requirement)
- Be well presented, with your own PPE: Hi-vis (short or long), work pants or shorts (preferably black; short or long), steel cap boots, hard hat, safety glasses and gloves
About the roles:
- Various start times - mainly early morning, sometimes afternoons
- General labouring duties
- Warehousing, Record Management, Storeperson and Forklift duties
- Assisting loading and unloading trucks and taking items on site
- Site clean up
- Installation of various set ups
- Assembly and disassembly of products
- Demo work
- Labouring work across the board - varies from client to client as per their needs
- General labour intensive work
- Physical and hard work
Although these are casual positions, permanent positions do become available from time to time for those employees who prove to be a great fit.
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire company that provides various labour hire and staffing requirements, to a large variety of organisations across Australia.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with an updated resume and contact number.