Handy on the tools? Keen to work in a role which keeps you physically fit and healthy? Enjoy getting to know the city?
This might just be the role for you!
Our client, a national leader in home, corporate and commercial removals services, is Australia's largest and most trusted furniture removals and records management company, and is one Asia Pacific's largest independent removals companies.
We are currently taking applications for Vaccinated Fit-out Labourers and Commercial Removalists who can work on upcoming both ad hoc and ongoing projects, mostly based in and around the Melbourne CBD (on site parking is mostly not accessible, so public transport is advisable at times).
Well suited applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience working in a labour intensive role
- Must be fit and able bodied - this can be heavy work
- A good level of physical fitness and strength
- Record of Covid-Vaccination
- Availability to work across multiple sites in Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people
- White Card - for Fitout projects, you will be entering construction sites
- Appropriate PPE
- Steel Capped Boots
- Hard Hat
- High Vis Shirt
- A proven employment history of reliability and punctuality
Successful applicants will enjoy:
- Great work/life balance. This role is casual-ongoing, which provides maximum employee flexibility.
- Brilliant city views from multiple different project locations across Melbourne.
- Vibrant, fast paced working environment - team atmosphere focussed on development and efficiency.
- Weekly Pay - above award hourly rates, paid direct to your bank account.
- Opportunity to excel and progress internally - permanent roles available after training period.
- Immediate Starts typically available.
Additional to the above, we encourage truck drivers (MR, HR, HC, MC) apply too. With two depots in South Eastern Suburbs, experienced driver removalists should be available to complete all above mentioned aspects of the work, plus drive depot to depot.
Don't hesitate - work available within the week! Apply with an updated CV via the appropriate link.
*Please note that due to the large volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.