We are currently seeking motivated individuals for labouring roles throughout the Sydney region.
Predominately, we are seeking White Card Labourers for an immediate start on various projects with our clients. This work will mostly be located in the Sydney CBD and Western Sydney areas.
Applicants with experience in physical labouring roles are encouraged to apply, however we are also taking entry level applications who fit the following criteria:
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people (customers, co-workers and management)
- A good level of physical fitness and strength
- Your own reliable transport - preferred but not essential. Most locations will be accessible by public transport.
- White Card - preferred but not essential
- Be well presented, with your own PPE: Hi-vis (short or long), work pants or shorts (preferably black; short or long) and steel cap boots.
About the roles:
- Various start times - mainly early morning
- Assisting loading and unloading trucks and taking items on site
- Labouring work across the board - varies from client to client as per their needs
- Full training provided
Although these are casual positions, permanent positions do become available from time to time for those employees who prove to be a great fit.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with an updated resume or call Chantal on 0432 053 134 for more information.