We are currently seeking motivated individuals for labouring roles throughout the Sydney region.
Predominately, we are seeking White Card Labourers for an immediate start on various projects with our clients. This work will mostly be located in the Sydney CBD and Western Sydney areas.
Applicants with experience in physical labouring roles are encouraged to apply, however we are also taking entry level applications who fit the following criteria:
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people (customers, co-workers and management)
- A good level of physical fitness and strength
- A proven employment history of reliability and punctuality
- Your own reliable transport
- White Card - preferred but not essential
- Be well presented, with your own PPE: Hi-vis (short or long), work pants or shorts (preferably black; short or long), steel cap boots.
About the roles:
- Various start times - mainly early morning, sometimes afternoons
- Assisting loading and unloading trucks and taking items on site
- Installation of various set ups
- Assembly and disassembly of products
- Labouring work across the board - varies from client to client as per their needs
- General labour intensive work
- Dock hand work
Although these are casual positions, permanent positions do become available from time to time for those employees who prove to be a great fit.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with an updated resume.