Great at Tetris? Keen to work in a role which keeps you physically fit and healthy? Enjoy getting to know Alice Springs?
This might just be the role for you!
Our client, a national leader in home, corporate and commercial removals services, is Australia's largest and most trusted furniture removals and records management company, and is one Asia Pacific's largest independent removals companies.
We are currently taking applications for Removalists who can work in the house to house removals division, mostly based from the Depot in Ciccone.
Well suited applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least two years experience driving a Medium Rigid (MR) size vehicle, or larger in Australia
- Prior experience working in a labour intensive role
- Must be fit and able bodied - this can be heavy work
- A good level of physical fitness and strength
- Availability to work from site in Ciccone
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people
- Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- Appropriate PPE
- Steel Capped Boots
- High Vis Shirt
- A proven employment history of reliability and punctuality
Successful applicants will enjoy:
- Great work/life balance. This role is casual-ongoing, which provides maximum employee flexibility.
- On site parking. Work is either based on site in the warehouse, or is Depot to Depot.
- Vibrant, fast paced working environment - team atmosphere focussed on development and efficiency.
- Weekly Pay - above award hourly rates, paid direct to your bank account.
- Opportunity to excel and progress internally - permanent roles available after training period.
- Immediate Start - work available within the week.
Don't hesitate - multiple positions available! Apply with an updated CV via the appropriate link.
*Please note that due to the large volume of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.