Potential to earn $1200 + company discounts and benefits
Ongoing work - Full-time hours - Work Monday - Friday
Multiple positions available, Start now or secure your spot to start in the new year! Our clients are large meat processing facilities in Brooklyn!
About the role
- Entry-level positions available with full training provided.
- Positions are manual handling, physically demanding, fast and repetitive.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime as required
Own transport, as public transport is not available at start times.
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive working attitude
- Demonstrated experience within manual handling / labour intensive roles
- Strong, Fit and energetic- Capable of repetitive heavy lifting.
- Ability to work in hot or cold working environments.
- Teamwork skills and able to work well with others.
- Full working rights.
What's in it for you?
- We can offer you full-time hours
- Work Monday to friday ( overtime when required )
- Pay rates base on experience level with super + leave entitlements
- Full training and support with Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Access to LSA rewards. As an LSA Employee you will be given free access to hundreds of discounts, deals and offers from well known and loved organisations & retailers! Such as, Kmart, Woolworths,Dan Murphy's,Caltex, JB Hi-Fi and Optus + many more!
This role requires applicants to undertake a selection process, which will include interview, inductions, site walk tours, pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing. And Q Fever vaccination.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the drive to secure a career in the Meat Processing Industry, apply online