LSA Health is an agency provider to all areas of Health - Aged care Facilities, Community care providers, Disability and Mental Health services, Government health and Hospitals as well as NDIS providers.
We have plenty of opportunities to work in a variety of settings and opportunities to rotate through community, aged care and hospital environments. The Beauty of agency work is you can pick up shifts at times and days that suit you!!
- To monitor patients whilst carrying out the activities and identify and report any changes in the patient's health and wellbeing.
- Ensure all changes relevant to patient care are communicated to staff, prior to end of shift and documented appropriately in clients' notes, correctly carry out those aspects of the Care Plan that have been delegated and agreed within the Nursing team
- Communicate and work together with other teams within Provider Services, and other providers to ensure optimum patient centred care.
- Use equipment to manoeuvre patients as appropriate.
- To respect patient's dignity, wishes and beliefs, involving them in shared decision, Making and obtaining patient consent for specific activities.
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Health Services or Individual Support is ideal.
- Experience within aged care or clinical setting an advantage
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current Criminal History Check
- Availability to work a variety of shift
- NDIS Workers screening and orientation
- Working with children certificate
- Flu and Covid Vacs
LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.