LSA Health are seeking Community Care Workers/Aged Care assistants/Disability Support workers to assist clients personal care, domestic and social needs in the comfort of their home. This role involves travelling between clients' homes, assisted shopping and arranged appointments, so a reliable car and drivers licence is a must.
If you are wanting to work a flexible roster Monday to Friday and Weekends working your way, this position is for you.
The care work you do may include:
- Personal Care Services - helping with showering and getting dressed, medication assistance both male and female clients
- Domestic Services - helping around the house - Meal prep, mopping, cleaning kitchen, bathrooms, vaccuming, laundry, changing bed linen
- Social Services - Providing transport for wellbeing - driving to appointments, and accompanying clients on shopping trips, Seniors programs
- Respite - Giving primary carers a well deserved break
Requirements for the role:
- CERT III or IV in Disability/Mental Health/Aged Care/Community Services or equivalent
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current Criminal History Check
- NDIS Workers Screening check/Yellow card
- NDIS Orientation certificate
- Blue card/Working with children
- Reliable Car and drivers licence
- COVID Vaccination certificate
LSA Health is an agency provider to all areas of Health - Aged care Facilities, Community care providers, Disability and Mental Health services, Government health and Hospitals as well as NDIS providers. A division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.