LSA Health are seeking Community/Home Care Support Workers to assist clients personal care, domestic and social needs in the comfort of their own home. This role involves travelling between clients' homes, assisted shopping and arranged appointments, so a reliable car and drivers licence is a must.
If you are wanting to work a flexible roster Monday to Friday and Weekends working your way, this position is for you.
- Ability to ensure the care plan is followed
- Domestic duties (cleaning, laundry, cooking, vacuuming, changing bed linen, mopping and anything in-between)
- Social support (doctors' appointments, shopping, general community access support)
- Personal care (showering, bathing, eating, toileting, grooming, medications amongst another support requirements in line with the care plan)
Requirements for the role:
- CERT III or IV in Disability/Mental Health/Aged Care/Community Services
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current Criminal History Check
- NDIS Workers Screening check/Yellow card
- NDIS Orientation certificate
- Blue card/Working with children
- Reliable Car and drivers licence
- Must have an in-depth understanding of WHS procedures
LSA Health is an agency provider to all areas of Health - Aged care Facilities, Community care providers, Disability and Mental Health services, Government health and Hospitals as well as NDIS providers. A division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.