This well-established health care provider prides themselves on delivering the highest level of clinical care and lifestyle choices to their residents and are currently in need of a Clinical Funding Manager to provide specialised advice on the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) and Clinical matters.
You will be working closely with and reporting to the General Manager - Residential aged care. Your key focus will be on monitoring and assessing current and increasing care needs of residents while comparing these findings to the current level of funding, optimising and meeting all compliance and stakeholder requirements.
- A recognised qualification in Nursing and current AHPRA registration
- Experience as an Aged Care Manager, Clinical Manager or equivalent role
- Clinical and specialist knowledge surrounding ACFI
- In-depth knowledge of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards, Aged Care Legislation, and Continuous Quality Improvement practices in residential aged care
- Previous experience conducting ACFI claiming, audits and support for Aged Care facilities;
- Maintain a valid Australian Police Check
LSA Health is an agency provider to all areas of Health - Aged care Facilities, Community care providers, Disability and Mental Health services, Government health and Hospitals as well as NDIS providers. LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.