LSA Health are seeking a responsible and enthusiastic individual to manage the operations across Northern NSW and South East Queensland, this is a permanent position reporting to the Operations Manager and working closely with senior management team.
The position is responsible to plan, direct and manage staff to ensure effective and efficient provision of quality services in line with organisational objectives. The need to have knowledge and understanding of disability legislation, regulations and policies is highly regarded.
You will be mentoring and supporting staff ensuring that clients needs are met, you will also be responsible for creating an environment which promotes continuous improvement, facilitate support and training, access systems information in carrying out all duties.
- Qualifications or experience in Community Welfare Sector essential
- Demonstrated skill and ability in situational management / leadership and a strong financial background
- Tertiary degree in business or management or substantial experience in similar position
- Demonstrated ability to undertake projects to their completion.
- Current Drivers License (non-restricted)
- Senior First Aid certificate essential
- Analysis and problem- solving skills to identify and analyse current and future service and participant needs and to develop innovative solutions, plans and strategies to effectively respond to these needs
- Ability to work with senior management
LSA Health is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.