Our client a global technology solutions provider with a wide range of customers worldwide, are seeking an Administration Manager for their Brisbane Office. They believe investing in their employees is the key to professional growth, delivering exceptional experiences for their customers, and setting the standard for excellence in their field.
This position would suit an individual who has a passion for technology solutions, it requires an energised indivdual who can liaise with people at all levels, maintain effective relationships, have the ability to organise, problem solve and show initiative.
- Managing general incoming calls and enquiries
- Management and coordination of maintenance, mailing, freight and supplies including supplier and contract management
- Debtor management
- Account payable data entry including no stock purchases such as ISP bills, general office expenses and internal systems
- Entering and on-charging customer expenses such contractors, travel, credit card/debit card purchases and auto-renewals
- Management of stock including physically receiving and labelling and tracking outgoing stock
- Coordinating the purchasing and distribution of promotional and apparel items
- Coordinating business travel and accommodation
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and initiative
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.