- What a year… And there’s more to come!
- First Labour Hire Company AND their Client Convicted & Fined.
- Do you trust your Labour Hire Company?
- Bullying in the Workplace
- South Australia & Victoria Follow Queensland…
- 2019 – 2020 Update
- Tips to Avoid On-The-Job Injury
- Awards Changes for Horticultural Workers.. Are you ready?
- Compliant & StaffSure – Are You?
- Your Reliable Workforce Starts Here!
A Note from the General Manager.
Firstly, thank you for your support and partnership over the last 12 months.
It’s been an interesting quarter heading into the closing of the financial year with some changes to the Horticulture Award, Labour Hire licensing coming into effect in Victoria and South Australia and an election swing most did not see coming. We also saw an announced increase for the national minimum wage by 3 per cent equating to an extra $21.60 a week for minimum wage workers.
Further information to the above, Victoria is following suit with Queensland and will push forward with their Labour Hire Licensing. In Victoria, this came into effect from the 29th of April and all applications are due by the 30th of October.
South Australia has also announced it will recommence their licensing which post state election was put on hold. The South Australian Government will be accepting applications from the 14th of June with all applications being lodged by 31st of August.
We have applied for Licencing in both Victoria & South Australia.
For us it’s business as usual as we adapt to help our clients in as many areas of their business as we can.
Did you know, in the last 12 months we have;
- Launched a permanent and white collar division – LSA Professional Services
- Have started operating in New Zealand
- Are part of the Pacific Labour Scheme and Seasonal Work Program (delivering labour into shortage areas)
- Had a Payroll error rate 0.63% of total pays for the year!
- Have pay-rolled almost 2.5 million hours of work and employed over 10’000 people
- Renewed our ISO certifications for 9001, 4801, 18001, 17020
All of this would not be possible if it weren’t for you, our clients showing us your support.
Did you know we aren’t just about labour hire? I’d encourage you to contact your LSA representative if any of our other offerings are of interest to you, for a no obligation discussion about how we can further our partnership.
Again, thank you for your business & support over the last 12 months, and I hope to talk to you soon.|
Labour Solutions Australia is
part of Adcorp, a global business
that is a leader in the human
Through Adcorp, we are able to offer solutions within
• Labour Hire
• Permanent recruitment
• Project Management solutions and consulting
• Training and Certification, Managed service Provider (MSP) models
• Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO),
• Workforce management and HR software
• Sales and support (including integration management).
Other Adcorp Brands
Our Trades & Maintenance services