|NSW - Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs - Ref. 650-1102
Our client is Australia’s leading wholesaler of fresh flowers and plant products. We are currently recruiting a florist or floristry student to work within wholesale for the warehouse and front of house, located at their facility in Lidcombe.
The successful candidate will need to be to work on a staff roster, 4-5 days per week, including 1 Saturday per month. Start times will be between 4am-6am each shift, working 5-8 hours.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate POS system, including EFTPOS
- Bulk floral order stock picking (within coolroom)
- Assist customers with product selection and bulk floral orders
- Merchandising the store, including display and ticketing maintenance
- Stock control, management and movement
- Quality inspection of product – all floral and plant varieties
- Fulfil and check orders incoming and outgoing
- Stock count and rotation
- Housekeeping duties to maintain a high WHS standard
- Other duties as directed
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Retail sales experience or wholesale market experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Floral varieties and quality knowledge is essential – you will need to be a florist or floristry student.
- Reliable and have a good work ethic with a proficient and professional manner
- Physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Applicants will be contacted via email and phone for screening and interviews. Please ensure your contact information is current on your resume.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results