This Labour Hire Job is now closed
Storeperson Required - Immediate Start - East Rockingham
- Casual - On Going Role
- Dandenong location
|WA - Perth - Rockingham & Kwinana - Ref. 0SC - LIB- STOR - ROC
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a labour hire company that provides various labour hire to large organisations.
For more than 60 years, our client's range of products and services are broad and sophisticated. Its design and technology is orientated around practical deployment scenarios throughout the world. This warehouse specialises in Excavator and overhead crane parts & equipment.
We are currently looking for a storesperson for immediate commencement for an 2-3 week role with potential for extension into an ongoing role.
Casual Basis - $26.91 p/h
Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm - East Rockingham location
- Operate lifting equipment (Forklift license is mandatory)
- Picking, packing and dispatching orders
- Unpacking and checking stock
- Stock-taking and generating basic reports
- Receipt and dispatch items
- Co-ordinate dispatch transport and compile dispatch documentation
- Inspect and maintain items
- Accurate; data entry, file records and documentation
- Move gases and fluid drums using correct material handling procedures
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Extensive experience in warehousing
- Receival & Dispatch Experience
- Current forklift ticket - Essential
- Pick/packing experience
- Logistical experience
- Ability to read orders
- Computer Skills Advantageous
- PPE - Steel cap boots & high vis clothing
- Own reliable transport
- Proven track record of reliability - references required
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs