Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and workforce solutions company that provides various staffing solutions to a wide variety of clients and industries.
We currently require a qualified termite & pest control senior technician. Temp to perm. $44.28 p/h casual. Southern suburbs to Gold Coast. Immediate start.
Our client is a long standing, family owned company established in 2006, with a large client base, servicing residential properties in areas from Strathpine to Coomera areas on a Monday to Friday basis.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Carry out Termite inspections/ Treatments/Termite Management System installations, and general pest treatments.
- Provide advice and recommendations for clients, prepare Quotations-Proposals, Complete Inspection Reports via computerised system, complete all paperwork required.
- Be reliable, knowledgeable, trustworthy and honest at all times.
- Good Industry knowledge/experience in areas of Termite & Pest Inspection/Maintenance to Australian standards
- Be accountable, responsible and proactive when performing your duties.
- Be an enthusiastic and positive team player.
- Have the ability to work unsupervised - to company standard and direction
- Well groomed and professional at all times (Uniform Provided)
- Maintain appearance of company vehicle and equipment
- Adhere to company policies and procedures eg. Safety.
- Reports to Office Manager
Skills and experience
- Must hold Current QLD PMT Licence and MUST HAVE units 8 and 10 and be proficient in carrying out termite inspections and treatments to AS3660.
- Must have ability to identify termite species.
- Be familiar/experienced with different termite treatment methods - baiting, foaming etc.
- Able to use tablets and/or computer for reporting system.
- Minimum 2 years of on the job experience preferred.
Uniform provided, company maintained vehicle and equipment, phone, tablet, ongoing training & development opportunities
- Flexible schedules where possible to maintain work/life balance.
- Use of company vehicle
- Professional Further Development opportunities
- NO weekend work
- NO work during Christmas and New Year periods
- Full support to staff to ensure & maintain healthy working relationships.
Please include in your cover letter, a paragraph on your Termite Management/Inspection experienceTo apply online, please click on the appropriate link.Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.