This Labour Hire Job is now closed
REGISTERED NURSE - AGED CARE
|QLD - Toowoomba & Darling Downs - Ref. LSA - Health
Our client is seeking a passionate and caring registered nurse who plays an important part in the resident’s care within this aged care facility. You will be required to focus on their wellbeing, establishing meaningful and trusting relationships providing emotional, physical, social and spiritual support.
Working in a team environment reporting to the Health Care Manager you will be responsible for providing clinical assessments of residents and the delivery of nursing care, making their stay comfortable and enjoyable.
- Develop and implement care plans in consultation with health professionals, staff and/or representatives and meet ongoing validation requirements.
- Coordinating and monitoring the planning, implementation and evaluation of service
- outcomes and nursing care standards
- liaising with other members of the health team, to identify resident care needs, plan interventions and review outcomes of care
- maintaining accurate and legally appropriate documentation of nursing services
- Undertaking all duties in accordance with the facilities OHS Standards
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Applying the principles of privacy and confidentiality to all work practices
- Degree in nursing and current registration with the Australian Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- the ability to communicate and ensure that client activities and other appropriate information is documented, in line with professional and legal standards;
- experience with delivering and actively promoting a holistic approach to care.
- ensuring the provision of a high standard of care in an atmosphere where all residents are made to feel valued members of the facility and community.
- An understanding of the ageing process
- Demonstrated commitment to respecting the values, customs, preferences and spiritual beliefs of residents and their families/representatives
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs