This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|QLD - Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs - Ref. HCD-RC
About House Call Doctor:
House Call Doctor is an Afterhours Medical Deputising Service currently operating across Queensland. Our Doctors see patients in their own homes and nursing homes in the Commonwealth defined afterhours periods. Due to the company’s continued expansion, the position of Recruitment Support Officer has become available.
Reporting to the Director of Medical Services, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Working alongside the Director of Medical Services in all stages of recruitment.
- Develop ideas and strategies to attract potential candidates through a use of networks such as social media, social networking services, etc.
- Act as a point of contact and build positive relationships throughout the recruitment process.
- Providing support to the Director of Medical Services and Medical Services Department.
- General administration tasks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to prepare accurate, clear and concise correspondence.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively gain the cooperation of others to achieve work objectives
- Excellent organisation, prioritising and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, adhere to deadlines and timeframes, have attention to detail and follow through.
- Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret data, identify issues and determine appropriate courses of action to resolve problems.
- A positive attitude and a determination to learn!
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the role.
- Previous experience in recruitment.
We are seeking a professional individual who wants to progress through the company and make this a long-term career. Tertiary students who are currently studying are encouraged to apply.
Applications close on August 25th at 11:59pm AEST.
If you would like more information or apply please email email@example.com
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs