This Labour Hire Job is now closed
Quality Officer - Floral Wholesale & Production
- Australian owned international floral wholesaler
- Moorebank Location. Immediate start
- Opportunity to progress and learn within the industry
|NSW - Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor - Ref. 650-0221
Our client is Australia's leading wholesalers of floral products, priding themselves on product quality and customer service. We are seeking an individual with qualifications in floristry and/or horticulture to join the NSW Quality Team. This role would ideally suit a reliable person with strong attention to detail and an eye for quality who is able to handle a variety of tasks and work within both an administration and warehouse environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Conduct quality checks of incoming raw product (floral and potted)
- Conduct quality checks of product ready for construction and also finished product
- Conduct quality checks weekly and monthly as directed
- Work within the State and National quality teams to report non-compliance and quality issues.
- Completing records/documents and collating data as required
- Coordinate reports to the state and national teams and coordinate supplier performance database.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
- You will have a qualification in floristry and/or horticulture with the ability to identify flower quality.
- Computer literacy of intermediate level. Operation of MS Office suite.
- Ability to multi task and highly organised
- Effective working within a team environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- You will have a sound background in administration.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs