QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR
|QLD - Brisbane - Ref. LSA PROF - QA
As Quality Assurance Supervisor you will lead a quality assurance team to verify all materials including finished products are safe and conform to all relevant specification, legislation and customer requirements within the meat industry.
You will be required to complete audits and monitor the consistency of outputs across the team for compliance purposes. Doing daily quality checks, GMP training and SOP completion.
You will also need to adhere to KPI’s and monitor processes across the team, be responsible for investigating customer complaints or any non-conformance raised internal or externally to provide data which informs resolution and corrective action.
- Direct responsibility for the management and scheduling of QA for food safety, integrity, legality and quality tasks
- Provide initial and ongoing training of programs and procedures to personnel (i.e. specifications, line audits, AMS programs etc.)
- Monitor daily attendance and reporting
- Manage inventory of supplies
- Monitor facility and activities to assure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Communicate with different department/divisions
- Assist with investigations of incidences (i.e. foreign objects, customer complaints, etc.)
- Assure control measures are in place when deficiencies occur
- Perform QA evaluations
- Ensure compliance with company policies and initiate disciplinary action when deemed necessary.
- Works closely with production management on a daily basis to assure adherence to company policies, procedures and specifications.
- Assure control measures are in place and implemented as needed to assure products adhere to quality specifications
- A minimum of two-year experience in Food Manufacturing, Quality Assurance or related discipline. Preferably in a beef manufacturing facility.
- The ability to communicate at all levels, working in a multi-cultural environment
- Have leadership and mentoring capability
- Time management and prioritization ability
- Knowledge of the Aus-Meat Mandatory Standards
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results