This Labour Hire Job is now closed
Purchasing Coordinator - Springfield, QLD
|QLD - Brisbane - Western Suburbs & Ipswich - Ref. 0SC -MLG - SPRNG
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and sourcing specialist company. LSA is an industry leader in providing labour hire, skilled staffing and quality workforce solutions to small, medium and large organisations across Regional & Metropolitan Australia and across a variety of industries.
Our client, one of Australia's leading farming organisations, continually sets the benchmark for best practice farming and the consistent supply of high quality fresh produce all year round.
We are currently seeking a Purchasing Officer, based out of their Springfield office to work initially on a casual temp to permanent basis, 38 hrs/wk Monday to Friday
You will be accountable for following duties & functions:
- Coordinate and contribute to the delivery of responsible, timely and appropriate purchasing processing services in a professional manner, maintaining company confidentiality for sensitive information.
- Manage purchasing processes ensuring effective supply of necessary materials and goods and services to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure appropriate systems and processing controls are in place to enable transactional accuracy and ensure purchasing transactions are processed in a timely manner.
- Source best value supplies and opportunities for savings without negatively impacting quality.
- Ensure supply of necessary materials to support the operations of the business, gaining best value for money where possible and maintaining successful supplier relationships.
- Coordinate month end processes to ensure close out of aged purchase orders.
- Contribute to the development of procedures and processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy of supplier and purchasing transactional data.
- Contribute to systems improvements around purchasing and other related financial processes to ensure fit for purpose and minimise downtime.
- Additional duties to support the business as required.
- Able to support & promote the client's vision, mission and values framework.
Suitable Applicants will hold the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in financial or business management areas are desirable but not essential.
- Minimum three-year experience in Purchasing role;
- Demonstrated high level SAP experience in complex business environment;
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and team management skills;
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal;
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to work under pressure;
- High level of IT literacy and familiarity with complex financial management systems;
- Highly developed MS Office skills; and
- Ability to work autonomously whilst fostering sense of team work.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted; we are unable to provide individual feedback.
You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Labour Solutions Australia is proud to be granted our Labour Hire License in Queensland & South Australia.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs