This Labour Hire Job is now closed
- Australian Owned international floral wholesaler
- Moorebank location
- Entry Level Opportunity to progress within the procurement industry
|NSW - Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor - Ref. 650-0221
Our client is Australia's leading wholesalers of floral products, priding themselves on product quality and customer service. We are seeking a individual with sound administration skills knowledge of SAP and preferably with experience with CHEP software to join the procurement team. This role would ideally suit a reliable person with strong attention to detail and not afraid on taking an "hands on" approach with product when required.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Assisting in Liaising with importers, suppliers and customs on a daily basis, obtaining updates and communicating details.
- Processing orders, supplier and delivery time frames through SAP.
- Updating key stakeholders on imports, deliveries and customs status.
- Stock takes and assisting in stock movement throughout the Warehouse, including cool room organisation
- Operating the CHEP pallet control system
- You are highly organised with the ability to learn new skills quickly
- You must be able to work in a small team environment with minimal supervision
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate MS Office experience is essential
- Experience with SAP is required. CHEP software experience will be highly regarded
- You will have a sound background in administration.
- Current forklift licence will be highly regarded
Successful candidates will be contacted via email and phone for interview, please ensure your provided information is up to date.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs