- Immediate Start
- Braeside Location
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
We are looking for a talented and experienced Operations Scheduler to join our clients growing and successful team.
The role will involve:
- Schedule, assign, coordinate, and follow up on job schedules to ensure consistent client/customer satisfaction and to meet KPI’s
- Ensure accuracy of scheduling and audit progress of work
- Effective scheduling of team members to meet commitment of availability 365 days a year, 24/7.
- Monitor job progress, including critical activities, logistics, scheduling, and current and future staff needs in order to proactively respond to issues and meet KPI’s.
- Follow procedures, policies, rules, and instructions, and help direct employee activity or performance, when requested.
- Coordinate and follow up with employees to carry out the goals and objectives of the assigned designated area.
- Maintain records either manually or electronically.
- Effectively delegate, assign, provide clear direction, and follow up to achieve measurable results.
- Support the creation of programs to drive continuous process improvement and lean management programs to improve team member and financial performance.
Ideally, you are:
- Detail-oriented, a self-starter, hardworking and highly energetic.
- You enjoy working in an entrepreneurial company environment and making a positive difference through your work
- A team player who is able to work well with others and always ready to learn
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Experience in administrative and systems.
- Ability to develop relationships with clients and people at all levels within the business.
- Enjoy being hands on, reactive and tactical in solving problems.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to use computers and software necessary for the position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to deliver against strict deadlines.
This position will be offered as a temporary to permanent opportunity working 38 hours per week.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted; we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire & sourcing specialist company. As an ISO & Labour Hire accredited organisation, LSA provides compliant labour hire, staffing & other quality workforce solutions to a wide variety of organisations and industries.
Looking for Staff? Contact us to discuss your next Labour Solution!
We're open for business & busier than ever! If this job doesn't match what you're after, we have plenty more that may be just right for you!
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view our other roles.