This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|QLD - Townsville & Northern QLD - Ref. LSA Professional - 009
Our client is seeking an Operations Manager for their Meatworks/Abattoir, you will have full autonomy in the day to day operations of the business, driving the company's values in everyday activities.
Your leadership to staff will ensure production is carried out in a manner consistent with quality, food safety and OH&S standards.
Knowledge in financial management with budgets, reports and inventory will identify and implement opportunities for cost savings and continuous improvement.
- Manage and motivate a team of production workers
- Identify training opportunities, implement and support training processes
- Optimise production performance and processes on the line to ensure that they are in accordance with the production plan
- Create schedules and managing workflow
- Identify, implement and drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Make sure that all food safety and product specifications are met
- Achievement KPI's and production targets
Requirements for the role:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
- Previous management experience within the Meat industry
- Effective and proficient in financial management
- Demonstrate leadership skills and Staff management experience
- Time management and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and 'hands on' work ethic
- Demonstrate investment and pride of work for the business, treating the business as your own
- Cohesive, cooperative and driven attitude towards the team
- valid driver’s licence is essential
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs