Office Relocation Labourers - Melbourne
|VIC - Melbourne - Ref. 0ML-GRAME-LA
Our client is a leading Australian Record keeping, Fit-out and Removals business. They currently require Office Relocation Labourers to provide assistance for both short and long term projects in Melbourne.
The work includes, but is not limited to:
- Early morning starts
- Utilising trolleys and basic tools to move and set up furniture
- De-vanning trucks and containers into various areas
- Heavy lifting
- Basic IT Connect and Disconnect
- Basic Fitout and Assembling
To be considered you must possess:
- reasonable experience in manual handling roles
- a good level of physical fitness
- reliable transport to Hallam, and/or Melbourne CBD
- an excellent attitude towards work and other people
- a well-presented personal approach
- own black pants/shorts, high vis
Having a White Card would be an advantage.
If you meet the above criteria, and are keen to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link below. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results