Nursery Labourer Required - Weed Control
- Immediate Start!
- Thornlands location
|QLD - Brisbane - Southern Suburbs & Logan - Ref. 0SC - QPTHOR
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and workforce solutions company, servicing a wide variety of clients & industries.
Our client, a rapidly expanding plant and flower production facility is looking for staff members to help with their day to day nursery operations at their Thornlands Depot.
Approximate Hours – 7.00am – 3.00pm - Tuesday - Thursday - These may change
Casual Basis - $23.95/hr - Ongoing and additional shifts for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Application of Chemicals such as
- Plant Growth Formulas
- General clean-up, tidying, weeding
- Cutting back plants
- Loading/unloading trucks for delivery
- Mixing and ensuring correct storage of chemicals
- Work Closely with staff
- Heavy Lifting
The Applicant will have:
- Your Own Vehicle - Essential - No Public Transport Access
- Open Manual Licence
- Current AC/DC licence - Strongly Advantageous
- Previous experience handling and application of herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and other chemicals
- Tractor Driving Experience advantageous
- Forklift Ticket advantageous
- Previous Nursery/Horticultural/Gardening Experience
- Worked in a team environment
- Proven track record of reliability - references required
- Physical ability to work in a labouring environment
- Available to start immediately
If you meet the requirements then please submit a resume with references attached through the below link. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results