MR Driver / Labourer - Canberra
|ACT - ACT - Ref. SYG - MR - CAN
- Immediate start
- Base Location - Hume
- Full Time hours !
Our client is a leading Australian Fit-out, Removals and Record keeping business. They require additional MR Licensed drivers for their Removals business due to growth in the industry.
The work involves:
- Reporting to the base for an early morning start
- Assisting with limited manual handling activity to get truck loaded with modular type furniture flat packs and other components required for fit-out work in hotel rooms etc. (forklifts, dollies, hydraulic aids are available to do the heavy work)
- Driving to various Canberra locations to deliver the loaded items and to manage and assist with the unloading of the items in conjunction with the staff on site and the provided mechanical aids
To be considered you must have:
- Great work ethic
- A current MR Truck Drivers licence with experience driving trucks with a MANUAL gearbox
- Applicants that obtain a white card will be highly regarded
- Experience in manual handling tasks
- Your own reliable transport to get to the Hume depot for early starts
- Be well presented
Please note this position is in the removals industry To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results