This Labour Hire Job is now closed
Merchandiser - Northern Suburbs
|SA - Adelaide - Ref. 650-0221
We recruit on behalf of Australia’s largest wholesaler of fresh flowers and potted products. We currently require an experienced, reliable merchandiser to join the team in Adelaide’s Northern Suburbs.
This position requires your own reliable transport and will pay a travel allowance in addition to your renumeration. Working hours will be 4-5 days per week, Monday to Friday, up to 6 hours per day. Start times will be approximately 6am each day.
Servicing the Northern suburbs area and surrounds, you will be required to perform the following duties:
- Merchandise the company’s product range in-store at major supermarket chains within your assigned area.
- Create point of sale displays, ensuring the product is well-stocked and maintained
- Checking stock levels for stores, liaising with store managers
- Bringing stock onto shop floor from loading dock, unpacking and displaying
- Cleaning display area and checking stock quality
- Customer service with store managers and area managers
We are looking for a candidate who has the following skills and attributes:
- Own reliable car is essential
- Able to work early mornings (5am)
- Prior retail or merchandising knowledge
- Knowledge of major supermarket chains
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Reliable, physically fit with the ability to work unsupervised
Candidates will be contacted via email and phone for screening and interviews. Please ensure your resume is up to date with your contact information.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs