This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|VIC - Melbourne - Ref. 0DA-Fitter-DDD
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and workforce solutions company, that provides various staffing to a wide variety of industries across Australia. Some of our clients have been manufacturing and supplying all types of construction/mining and mechanical products for more than fifty years.
- Mechanical Fitter maintenance
- Forklift/ EWP licences current
- White Card
- Working at heights
Pay Rate $37 plus penities Mon-Fri
You must be proactive in investigating failures and making recommendations to reduce risk and improve systems / processes. Previous experience working within a maintenance environment would be highly advantageous. Ability to perform fabrication jobs (welding, cutting, grinding) is essential.
You must be a self-starter with the following:
- Ideally a minimum of five years post-trade experience in a maintenance environment
- Own current transport and drivers licence
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulics, bearings,servicing
- Mechanical/Maintenance Fitter, Fitter/ Machinist, welding
- Own basic tools of the trade
This is a great opportunity to join our client who is based in Tullamarine VIC. You will ideally live locally to the area.
To be successful in this position you will have the following attributes:
- Relevant Australian Trade Qualifications or Trade Recognition
- Previous experience maintaining plant and Manufacturing environments
- Proven experience working in a maintenance team on site and workshops
- Demonstrated skills in required Mechanical/Engineering trade discipline
- Mechanical aptitude & strong problem-solving skills
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic fitting experience with fault finding skills
- Heavy plant maintenance experience
- Strong communication skills, active listening skills
- Ability to clearly describe a scope of work and desired outcome
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Gmail and internal systems
The following would be desirable in this role:
- EWP licence White Card
- Understanding & working knowledge of best practice processes
You must have the rights to work in Australia. If this is you please send in a current up to date resume. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs