This Labour Hire Job is now closed
Meat Process workers | Beef City
- No skills required
- Multiple Positions
- Day and Afternoon Shifts
|QLD - Toowoomba & Darling Downs - Ref. 0WS-JBC-LAB
MUST have own transport
Meat processing roles at the Abattoir
Duties and Responsibilities -
- General meat labouring work including cutting, slicing and trimming,
- Pick/packing, weighing, vacuum sealing and boxing products.
- Work independently and as part of a team to complete set tasks.
- Maintain and clean working area and personal protective equipment.
- Adhere to set OH&S rules and regulations.
Do you have the following?
- A positive working attitude and not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Strong, fit and energetic.
- Have good team work skills and able to work well with others.
This role requires applicants to undertake -
- Pre employment Medical
- Drug Testing
- Site tour
All candidates must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs