MEAT INSPECTOR - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
|NT - Darwin - Ref. LSA PROF - Fixed Term
We are looking for a meat inspector for a Fixed-Term contract approx 6 months.
Working in a beef processing plant your experience will assist the quality assurance in compliance of regulations and standards.
Report writing and making recommendations will need a high attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication as well as good organisational skills.
You will safeguard the suitability and integrity of their meat and meat products to the highest standard, ensuring continuous monitoring from production, storage, packaging and labeling before leaving the plant.
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to);
- Perform duties in accordance with all legislative requirements
- All products are inspected, checked and sampled meeting requirements
- Minimising Wastage
- Recording and collecting data and writing reports
- Observe employees and daily procedures to assure standards are met
- Assist in the ongoing implementation of quality systems
- Postmortem verification
- Implement and maintain the quality and food safety systems;
- Drive compliance to meet all regulatory, customer and company requirements;
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate:
- Certificate 3 in Meat Processing (Meat Safety)
- Certificate 4 in Meat Processing (Meat Safety)
- Competent in knife sharpening and maintaining a sharp knife.
- Experience in working in a meat process environment.
- Be able to work within a team or individual environment with reporting protocols.
- Always act in a professional, ethical manner in performing AAO functions.
- Prior exposure to HACCP, AQIS or ISO Management Systems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results