Integration & commissioning technician
- Start January
- Great Rates Of Pay
- Night Work
|NSW - Sydney - Ref. 0DA-TELLUM-SYD
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and sourcing specialist company. LSA is an industry leader in providing labour hire, skilled staffing and quality workforce solutions to small, medium and large organisations across Regional & Metropolitan Australia and across a variety of industries.
Some of our clients have been manufacturing and supplying all types of construction/mining products for more than fifty years.
Rate of pay $41.25 + Penalties
You must hold the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Current NSW Electrical Licence
- LVR &CPR Current
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card
- Open Cablers Ticket
- Sweeping and pim testing for an Optus IBC
- Minimum 5 years or similar post trade experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Industry Standards and Safe Work Practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate exceptional safety behaviour
- Own hand tools of the trade
- PPE , including Hi Vis cotton drill shirt and long pants steel caps
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing.
- Own reliable vehicle and valid Driver’s licence – please note that due to some of job locations and start times public transport will not be available
• Professional & reliable work ethic
• Attention to detail & pride of workmanship
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Well presented with excellent communication skills
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers. You must have the work rights to be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results