This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|QLD - Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast - Ref. LSA PROF - Harvest ops
Our client an Australian owned award-winning family business, operating in the fresh produce industry is seeking Experienced Harvest Operators to join their team, you will be reporting to the Shift Supervisor.
Your role responsibilities will be:
- Harvest and pre / post-processing of vegetables
- Drive and control harvest machines (oxbo), loaders, trucks and tractors
- Disease inspection (disease and pest identification)
- Understand and follow all related SOPs and procedures to GMP standards
- Complete all required documentation using good documentation practices
- Communicate any issues with Supervisor or Quality control Officer
- Assist other departments as necessary
- The ability to harvest during the night or early morning shift
Requirements for the role:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to get on with different cultures
- HC or HR licence
- Ability to operate harvest machines/heavy machinery with a proven safety background
- Can work night and early morning shifts
- High Attention to detail
- Flexible due to work demands
- Good working conditions
- Accommodation available for rent
- Awesome location - Beach and natural bushland
- Working at night and early morning out of the heat.
LSA Professional Services is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors.
"Connecting people with opportunity"To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs