MR Truck Driver / Labourer Required - Townsville
|QLD - Townsville & Northern QLD - Ref. BMS - DRI - TOWN
We are currently seeking applications for experienced MR truck drivers with physical labouring experience.
Candidates must be physically fit and reliable for early morning starts.
Currently seeking candidates around the greater Townsville region.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Valid Australian Truck licence (MR Licence minimum)
- Valid LF tickets are highly desirable but not required
- Own car/transport
- Own all standard PPE - Steel cap boots & High Vis Clothing minimum
- Hold a White/Blue Card
- Be physically fit to work in a Construction/Labouring environment
- Previous experience in a labouring environment is highly regarded
Labouring roles may include but not limited to:
- Construction work
- Furniture Removals
- Landscaping roles
- Warehouse roles
- General Labouring
Please keep in mind this is a Truck Driving role with labouring involved.
Only successful applicants will be contacted regarding their application.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results