This Labour Hire Job is now closed
Forklift Driver / Warehouse Assistant - Greenacre
|NSW - Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs - Ref. GRACE WHSE
Our valued client requires the services of 2 x Warehouse Operators to assist with the relocation of their warehouse from Seven Hills to Greenacre.
The role will at first be based in Greenacre.
- Start ASAP
- Ongoing role
- 5 day week
The ideal candidate will:
- Must be able to be customer service focused
- Phone manners
- Know how to use a computer / excel etc
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working in a distribution centre - preferably furniture products
- Be experienced in receiving and dispatching goods
- Be competent in Excel spreadsheets and other warehouse databases
- Have high attention to inventing goods and checking off packing slips
- Have the ability to work alone on a laptop/tablet to input data of incoming and outgoing stock
- Have Physical ability to load and unload furniture in and out of shipping containers/trucks
- Have a Fork licence
- Be a good communicator both verbal and written
- Be experienced with outlook
- Be competent in risk identification and safe work practices
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted; we are unable to provide individual feedback.
You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Labour Solutions Australia is proud to be granted our Labour Hire License in Queensland & South Australia.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs