This Labour Hire Job is now closed
- Day shift
- FMCG Food
- Leave Coverage
|QLD - Gold Coast - Ref. Bindaree-0DA-BURLEIGH
Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) is a national labour hire and workforce solutions company, that provides various staffing to a wide variety of industries across Australia. Some of our clients have been manufacturing and supplying all types of construction/mining and food products for more than fifty years.
One of our global food manufacturing companies is currently looking for a highly motivated and capable Electrician to join their Engineering team. The company operates several modern, automated-manual and efficient production plants across Australia.
The company’s success has resulted in an excellent opportunity for a highly capable Electrician, who will be a key part of the team and responsible for electrical maintenance work. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a reputable company. The role offers excellent career progression for dedicated and high performing individuals.
- LEAVE COVERAGE
- Ensure efficient performance and reliability of plant equipment, electrical and control systems by promptly responding to breakdowns.
- Ensure equipment reliability by performing preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Identifying areas of improvement within the plant and within operations to ensure high production levels and minimize downtime.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors about relevant and urgent issues.
- Maintain documentation as necessary.
- Ensure complete compliance with all safety, regulatory and quality guidelines.
- Install, remove, rebuild, maintain and troubleshoot conveyor systems and related electrical and mechanical equipment
- Develop training plans for service technicians
- Maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices timely training
- install, maintain, and troubleshoot basic relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components
- Casual short term may become long term
The ideal candidate:
- QLD Electrical license A grade including CPR & LVR current
- Experience as an Electrician within a manufacturing/production plant, performing planned maintenance and upgrades
- PLC experience essential programming & diagnostics
- Strong skills in fault-finding and problem-solving
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Own hand tools of trade
- Live local to Burleigh Heads
If this suits you please send in an up to date resume with current referees included. You must have the right to work Australia. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs