Floral Wholesale - Front of House
|NSW - Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter - Ref. 650-1102_NEWFOH
Our client is Australia’s leading wholesaler of fresh flowers and plant products. We are currently recruiting a fit and energetic candidate with floral and/or horticultural varieties knowledge for a front of house role, located at their facility in Sandgate.
This position has a view to ongoing, after a qualifying period and the successful candidate will need to be available for work up to 3 days per week, including Saturday 4-7 hours per shift, starting at approximately 6am each day.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate POS system, including EFTPOS
- Liaise and assist customers in-store and via phone
- Assist customers with product selection and bulk orders
- Merchandising the store, including display and ticketing maintenance
- Stock control, management and movement
- Quality inspection of product – all floral and plant varieties
- Fulfil and check orders incoming and outgoing
- Stock count and rotation
- Housekeeping duties to maintain a high WHS standard
- Other duties as directed
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
- Retail sales experience or wholesale market experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Horticultural and/or knowledge of floral and plant varieties - essential
- Reliable and have a good work ethic with a proficient and professional manner
- Physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results