This Labour Hire Job is now closed
Floral Wholesale - Front of House Manager
|NSW - Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs - Ref. 650-1102
Our client is a leading wholesaler of fresh flowers and potted products. We are currently recruiting for an experienced front of house manager, with qualifications and skills within retail or wholesale floristry to work at their facility located in Lidcombe.
This position will be full time, and the successful candidate will need to be available for work on a rotating roster with staff from Monday to Saturday, starting approximately 4am each day.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage showroom team and showroom floor presentation & stock
- Mentor and promote a positive team culture
- Rostering and budgeting hours for staff
- Manage key customers and build sales
- Facilitate pricing and barcoding of stock
- Manage end of day invoicing, credits and new membership
- Stock rotation and quality control
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Supervisory or management experience within retail or wholesale floristry
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Display and merchandise experience
- Operation of IVENT desirable, but not essential
- Floral product knowledge and/or horticultural background is essential.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to multi task
- Excellent communication skills within a team environment
The salary for this position will be negotiable, dependent on skills and experience. Successful candidates will be contacted via email and phone, please ensure your contact information is up to date.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs