This Labour Hire Job is now closed
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIANS
|NSW - Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter - Ref. LSA - 999
An exciting time to join our client based in the Hunter Valley Region, they are seeking an experienced team focused Field Service Mechanic. You will be delivering quality mechanical/technical support and service to customers - carrying out maintenance, repairs, working on breakdowns and servicing of heavy mining and excavation machinery.
We are looking for a trustworthy, independent and self-motivated person, who takes pride in their work, who has the technical know-how to assess machines/engines quickly and efficiently.
You will be using sophisticated diagnostic equipment on laptops, equipped with specialist tools in a fully maintained vehicle, Working 12-hour shifts with a roster of days on/days off system which will vary per site.
- Onsite trouble-shooting, diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on heavy plant equipment (predominately earth-moving and mining) and their components; hydraulics, transmissions and engines.
- Completing all required paperwork accurately and effectively
- Providing quality customer service at all times
- Liaising with internal teams
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- 5 years post trade mechanical trade qualification.
- Knowledge of mining and earth moving equipment
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills
- Strong job planning skills and attention to detail
- Dedicated to maintaining safe work practices and environment
- Ability to work autonomously in the field as well as in a team/workshop environment
- Competitive base salary
- Location allowance
- Field service allowance
- Relocation assistance offered for eligible candidates
- More benefits on offer
Please note medicals will be required for successful applications.
LSA Professional Services is a division of Labour Solutions Australia (LSA) a national and well recognised recruitment organisation providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors. We connect people with opportunity. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|This Labour Hire Job is now closed
|Search for Current Labour Hire Jobs