Experienced Removalists - Wodonga
|NSW - Albury Wodonga & Murray - Ref. 0ML-GRAWO-RE
Our client is Australia's largest and most trusted furniture removals and records management company, and is one Asia Pacific's largest independent removals companies.
We are currently seeking applications for both experienced truck jockeys/offsiders and experienced truck drivers with current MR, HR and HC Licences for ongoing opportunities in Wodonga. Work will be immediate for the right candidate.
The following criteria applies:
- A minimum of two years experience truck driving
- Availability to work from the Wodonga Depot, with early starts and potential for long hours
- An excellent attitude towards work and other people (customers, co-workers and management)
- White Card, or ability to attain (highly desirable)
- Police Check (or willing to obtain)
- Have appropriate work gear: Steel-cap Boots / High-Vis Shirt
- A good level of physical fitness and strength (you will be moving furniture everyday)
- A proven employment history of reliability and punctuality
If you are interested in the above-mentioned role, and are keen to get started ASAP, please send through a current resume and cover letter. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.You must have valid working rights within Australia to be considered for this role.
Please visit http://www.laboursolutions.com.au to view more jobs.
|Click Here to Apply Online
|E-Mail to a Friend
|Click Here for a Print Friendly Version
|Back to Search Results